Full PC control
We have developed a new software to control our PC systems that is adapted to the special requirements of plasma technology.
- Control is via a PC.
- The control is integrated into the system.
- Windows XP/ Vista/7 operating system.
- Compressed air control device
- 100 automatic processes, adjustable with 10 subprograms (e.g. 10 minutes cleaning with oxygen, then reduction with hydrogen).
- Entry of a comment.
- Saving of the process data as an Excel file and as a graph.
- Network card - automatic data export to a network computer is possible.
- Operation with programs under Windows.
- Two modes:
Manual operation: Manual operation of the system via dialog box.
Automatic operation: Automatic running of a previously created process.
Pump down pressure (until process start)
Max. Pump-down time
gas mass flows (ratios)
Process duration with HF
- Error limits for: Mass flow, process pressure, HF power.
- Digital pressure control via PI/PID controller, i.e. not for control of the mass flows, but actual pressure stabilization.
- Pressure control is carried out in real time and throughout the process time.
- Display of all program steps in real time mode.
- Safety-related settings such as controls locked for safety reasons, as long as the chamber door is open it can not be pumped out.
- Recipient: shows the state of the door switch, over-temperature switch and vacuum switch.
- Input of a batch number and an operator.
- Maintenance intervals can be set individually, depending on the operating hours.
- Sensitivity to pressure control is adjustable.
- Alarm archive with display of all alarms.
- Detailed error messages, e.g. the current gas flow of gas 12 strongly deviates from the setpoint.
- Diagram also available in full screen mode.
- Programming only possible with password entry (safety for production).
- In the data archive all stored processes incl. file info can be viewed any time.
- Interval specification possible for rotary drum (e. g. 60 seconds, stop 60 seconds, rotate 30 seconds stop.)
- Gas supply: The setpoints for each mass flow controller (MFC) can be specified, the actual values are displayed.
- Process-independent settings, but system and customer-dependence is possible (types of gas, mass flow controllers, pressure regulators, cooling water, storage location and type).
- Standard language selection: German, English, OPTIONAL other languages on request.
- Signal tower (red and green signal).
The following options are possible on request:
- For the management of various electrodes, selection of electrode monitoring is possible (e.g. rotary drum/tier electrode).
- Acoustic signal at the end of the process if desired.
- Timing for evaporator is possible.
- Control of the temperature display is possible.
- Current cooling water temperature is displayed.
- Remote diagnostics
- Protocol printout via standard printer. Printer is not included.
- Diagram layout can be customized.
- Monitor for DC bias source.
- Barcode reader
- HF generator can be pulsed.
- Temperature display
- Mandatory configuration of the PC controlled system:
- The system must be equipped with at least 1 MFC.
- Pressure monitoring is required
- A generator with PC interface is required.