- The coating of seals, sensors or electronic components of the powertrain.
- Coating of exterior sensors as protection against moisture and salt water. Self-cleaning optical sensors with hydrophobic surfaces.
- Sensors with high security requirements, for example, sensors for self-propelled vehicles.
Introduction to PlasmaLow-pressure plasmaAtmospheric-pressure plasmaComparison chart LP/AP plasmaParylene beta version
- Technology beta version
- coating equipment
- The properties of parylene
- Applications BETA Version
- Our offer for Parylene coatings