Parylene = Nonpareil surface protection
Diener electronic purport to provide the ideal surface solution for all cases.
In many cases, a parylene coating is the ideal solution for protecting high-quality components, modules or devices.
Parylene is a group of polymers that are chemically precisely referred to as para-xylylene.
In one applicable, only for this class of materials processing technology, virtually transparent protective layers can be produced, that are:
- regardless of the substrate contour a constant layer thickness of less than 1 micron deviation.
- from 1 micron reliable "pinhole-free"
- thermally stable (depending on the parylene type)
- chemically inert (resistant to a variety of chemicals)
- resistant to environmental influences and UV radiation
- adhere very good on plasma cleaned and pre-treated surfaces
- conformal cover complex contours, edges, slots, cavities