Parylene coatings offer a large number of benefits. Parylenes...
- are completely conformal, i.e. they adapt even to complex substrate contours such as sharp edges, bore holes or blind holes
- are pinhole-free already from coat thicknesses of approx. 0.5 µm
- are chemically insoluble and resistant against a large number of chemicals
- have very good barrier properties against moisture and chemicals
- have a high dielectric strength
- have dry lubricating properties (low coefficient of friction)
- are hydrophobic: wetting angle for H2O between 92° and 98°
- are transparent between 90 and 96 % in the visible wavelength range (depending on type)
- are biocompatible: parylenes of the types C and N can be separated which can be certified to USP Class VI, ISO 10993 and FDA.
Heating coat for improved separation of parylene D
Heat exchanger for improved separation of parylene N and F
LF generator for pretreatment
Silane evaporation system
Coat thickness measuring device