- Frequency: 20 kHz, power: 300 W, treatment width: 8 - 10 mm (depending on surface properties and process parameters)
Semi-automated mode via SUB-D connector at the rear panel (switches plasma on and off).
Automatic process monitoring by the integrated performance control.
- Supply voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Controls: SUB-D bushing 25-pole
- Process and cooling gas: dry, oil-free compressed air
Plasma nozzle long:
- Ø 5 mm; length 28 mm (incl. thread).
Compressed air filter with additional microfilter:
Kit designation: AF20-F01 / AFM20-F01
- Test ink for easy analysis of the surface tension.
- The kit comprises 28, 38, 48, 56, 64, 72 and 105 mN/m.
Longer flexible supply lines:
PVC protective tube
- 19 mm in diameter
- Length: 3 m + 5 m (with transformer in the middle)
- Transformer weight: approx. 5 kg
- Transformer dimensions: L 230 mm x W 200 mm x H 110 mm
Indicator labels for atmospheric pressure plasma:
- Comprises 9 labels per sheet
- For checking the success of the plasma treatment
Plasma jet monitoring via LDR measurement incl. air purging:
- 2 light sensors (1 x plasma light signal, 1 x reference light)
- Digital output
- Signal evaluation electronics not installed in the PlasmaBeam housing (separate housing required due to EMC).
- Error message from the evaluation electronics is switched in series with the Plasma On signal
- The measuring head (with 2 sensors) must be installed at the same height as the nozzle
- Incl. air purging
- One monitoring per nozzle is required